ISSN : 2455-5797
Frequency : Six issue per Year
Email : email@example.com
Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proof read and polished. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared based on IJIWET manuscript template. The author should ensure the similarity of the paper is below 20%. This will ensure fast processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors through e-mail.
- Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously anywhere
- Authors should follow the IJIWET manuscript format.
- Manuscript must be written in English using MS-Word (.doc or .docx format only).
- Papers should be typed and formatted according to sample paper given on website.
- Only "Times New Roman" font should be used.
- Manuscript should contain minimum of 4 pages and maximum of 10 pages.
- Maximum number of authors is FOUR.
- List of references must be cited properly.
- Draw figures and tables with good visualization.
- Manuscripts will be reviewed in depth by experts/reviewers and then published in the Journal.
- Authors are required to sign the IJIWET Copyright transfer form, once the manuscript is accepted.
- If any corrections/comments is/are given by expert/reviewer, author(s) will have to make necessary changes and submit manuscript again.
The IJIWET Journal invites research contributions in the following categories:
- Original research.
- Survey/Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific topic.
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research.
- Technical Notes.